Saturday, July 7, 2012

Scavenger Hunt layout & DC9 Freebie

Well I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset last Saturday & I found the cool concept called "framing".
I love the concept because it helps you visualize your layout before you cut anything out.  Check out the video on "framing" by Kiwilane.com and tell me what you think.
I also used some SVG's from Designsoncloud9.com .
I used 2 sets for this layout...
"At the Lake" & "School Bear"  
I made my bears out of felt instead of mulberry paper or cardstock.
I left the one mat blank because I took a picture of their finds, but forgot to order the print.
I hope you like it.


Here is this weeks FREEBIE from DesignsonCloud9.com
an adorable flip flop border.

Flip Flop Border
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)