Friday, November 30, 2012

Winter Gift Bag

Hi all, this is my first DT post for Joyslife.com (AWESOME rubber stamps).
 I of course am still designing for DesignsonCloud9.com too. (ADORABLE cutting files, and more).
So onto my little gift bag made using product from both of those GREAT sites.
I used the "Oh Christmas Puns" stamp set on this adorable bag.  I made the bag using DC9's tall handle bag from "basic Bags" collection, and embellished it with the snowflake border from "Holiday Short Borders", #1 label from "Laurie's Labels" and the sitting snowman from "Snowman Joy" pattern sets.  Added a little wispy fiber around the top and whala perfect presentation for any little gift!

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci


3 comments:

  1. Blue, blue, blue, Staci! So wintery, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, Staci, your little snowman gift bag is so sweet, perfect for the 'pun' sentiment!!
    so happy to have you on the team!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)