Monday, June 29, 2009

Sure Cuts alot

I just got SCAL, OMG it is awesome especially with making shadows on welded words!! All you have to do is type out the word, you can move each letter individually (the whole word can be moved) then weld everything by clicking on the individual letters and weld, then copy, paste and choose the shadow feature and wha-la you have an exact match!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!
And yes I am still working on the Disney layout, I have the first page complete! I will have it done by Fri night. The kids will be dropped off at my moms Thurs when Hubby goes to work and they will have a sleep-over so I can get some ME time. Yeah Mom!!!!

On a personal note, my Aiden has cut his 1st two bottom teeth, and poor baby is in such pain & I am sleep deprived!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)