Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day


I wanted to wish everyone a
Happy Valentines Day.


I also wanted to share that I may be designing for ~ Jills Paper Jems Cutting Corner ~ she has awesome paper piecing patterns! Click on the link to browse and shop! She is also a fabulous scrapper too, check out her other blog. ~ Jills Paper Jems ~ Adorable work!


I must say I am a little nervous, excited but nervous... this will be a first for me. I figure this will help me to get more scrapping of my kids done (so far behind) & maybe I can list some layouts for sale. My scrap area is just about up to par too, so this comes at a perfect time. I am not sure of when I will be starting, but I will be sure to post my projects.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well
    Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Congratulations you will do fine
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first DT position .. you will do great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive