Monday, April 19, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Gift ~ Candy Bar Purse



Aren't these the cutest things!!!!! This is one of the gifts for the teacher and her 2 para's, it is a candy bar purse... Yolie (check out her blog she shares some great files to cut w/ SCAL) sent me a link to Crazy for Crafting when I cried for help. This crafty lady has a Design Studio & Gypsy cut file for this adorable purse up for grabs. The card pocket just has a little card (which is provided with the cut file) I stamped "many Thanks" and will have my daughter sign it along with my husband and myself.
I also have a flower project in the works for another day for Teacher Appreciation week. Gift schedule that was sent home... (not sue why they sent home a schedule, but I will follow)
Monday: Flowers
Tuesday: School Supplies
Wednesday: Chocolate - had to present it in a cute way :0)
Thursday : My choice
Friday: Make your own card (kids)
Hope you like them!
XXX
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Glad I was able to help out. These are soo PRETTY! I'm sure they will enjoy them. Love the added swirl on the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! What a terrific idea! How much better will those candy bars taste coming in packaging like this?!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like them, I LOVE them! I have that cute daisy DCWV paper too (3rd purse). Yum, a candy bar. I really like this idea. Thank you for sharing the links AND for participating in the purseonality challenge.

    June Houck
    http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have design studio but dont have George so how can I cut this. Is there another pattern somewhere to download and just cut out myself. Help at grmagrpa@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at cuttlebug challenge ~ Shantaie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anybody know where I can find a svg file for these purses?
    My DS crashed and I need to make some for Christmas. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula if you read the post there is a link to the cut file that I used.
    Staci

    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive