Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank You Card

I made this card for one of my customers that is very generous to me for Christmas.
The image is from house mouse weekly newsletter. My customer is a big time lover of cats so I thought this was a perfect image to put on her card.
Pretty card needs a pretty way to be presented (I am hand delivering).
The star petal box, (I call it an envelope) was a freebie from Myscrapchick.com & can now be
purchased for $1.00.
Challenges entered:
The Beary Scrap #17 sketch challenge
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute card! Bet she loved it! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, I love house mouse images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, Thanks so much for joining us at The Beary Sweet Challenges I hope to see you again.
    ~Patricia
    TBS DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. V Cute and I love the 'envelope'!! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Hope to see you again. Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling card, I love how it folds up! Thanks for playing in our Beary Sweet Challenge and I hope to see you again!

    Hugs! Jamie from the Beary Scrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done, Staci! I love how you turned the sketch on the edge and used the striped paper for the "ground". Looks great! Thanks so much for joining our Beary Sweet challenge once again!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Great way to use the sketch! Love the fold! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)