Friday, September 2, 2011

Backpack I.D tag First Day of 1st Grade


Well this was a last minute project! My daughter is starting 1st grade tomorrow and I thought, hmmm she needs an I.D tag for her backpack. Even though it was a quickie, I am happy with the way it turned out.
I made this tag from Designs on Cloud 9's School Bears Collection
I used a journal block stamp on the back, stamped the little hearts all over the pink card stock because it looked a little too plain...
filled in her info on the back, laminated it, added an eyelet, star brads for the "clasps" on the pockets, a key ring and Whala!
She is going to love it!


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

1 comment:

  1. Staci, this is so cute! My grandson is going to preschool, maybe I could steal this idea, but not a bear and make him an ID tag for his back pack too. He has been working in my craft room, so maybe I will get him to pic a design. tfs Tami
    sss.tamboscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)