Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treat Bags for the Kids

I made these little cuties for my daughters class Halloween party.
I used the Ghost peeker & lollipop from Designs on Cloud 9's Booville Pattern set.
I got the little black paper bags from AC Moore & I had my daughter write Boo! on all of them.
Good for practicing her writing. (She is in 1st grade)
I also made these for her to give out. All the kids in the class are taking the 100 book challenge so I thought what a better thing for reading then a book mark. I designed them in MyMemories Suite Digital Software, personalized for each kid & used the .png file from Designs on Cloud 9's Bookworm set. I printed them all out, cut, laminated and finished them off with a little ribbon.
If you are interested in some Digital software, I have a $10 discount off of the already low price of $39.97 & $10 for some digital goodies. You get the software and $10 in goodies for just $29.97... just use my code on my side bar - top right (the picture will take you directly to where you need to purchase the software)
Thanks for visiting!
hugs, Staci

3 comments:

  1. OMG! You are too kind with the discount. Thanks a million, might just take you up on that . Great bags...they're bootiful! Love those bookmarkers.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. Those bags are bootiful. Thanks for the disc, you're too kind.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. your treat bags are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)