Friday, March 30, 2012

RETIRED Cricut carts for Sale

All the following cartridges are barely used, maybe 2 or 3 times (I was more of a collector then user) NONE have been linked to a Gypsy. They all have their original boxes, overlays and instruction books.

Base Camp $20
Jasmine$ 25
New Arrival $60
Opposites Attract $20
Paper Doll Dress Up $25
Printing 101 $25
Tear Drop $30
Printing Press $20
Stamped $20
Storybook $30
Zoobaloo $20

SOLUTIONS CARTS

Stone Script $15
Seasonal Sampler (Exclusive to the Cricut Cake) $20 NEVER OPENED

If you are interested in any of these please email me w/ which ones you would like and your zip code so I can figure out shipping cost. 1st come first serve.

pmsm0412@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I need to guy ach to budget but I'll be getting back to you. CA am you leave a comment telling what's left. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crystal, I edit the post when some1 buys them, so what is on there is still available :0)
    Staci

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)