Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation purse ~ DT post

Oh I just love how this came out. 
I wanted to give my Daughter's Teacher something for Teacher appreciation week that was not so geared toward "school or teaching". Yes,  I know that's what this "holiday" is all about, but I imagine they get so much stuff with apples and books, etc. so... I said to myself, "self, she is a very cutesy trendy girl and what girl doesn't love a new purse!"  So I think I am going to put maybe a gift card and some Hershey Kisses in it.   What could be better, a purse w/ money and chocolate to fuel the body to shop!?  LOL.  I hope she likes it!
 I used the following patterns from 
DesignsonCloud9.com (of course)
to make this cute little purse...  
"Pillow Box"
"Tags and tabs" 
"Sarah's Swirls".
Click photo for larger view.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so precious!! I love it!! I love how you made the handle, the flourishes, the tag, it is so pretty. It turned out just perfect. Which reminds me, I have to get some things whipped up this weekend !

    TFS!
    Tammie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)