Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Teacher Gift

I decided to make a quick gift for my Daughter's teacher for the start of the new year.
I found this downloadable digital collage on Facebook.
(I am so sorry, I can not for the life of me remember where it came from.  If you know where it came from please leave me a comment letting me know so I can give credit where credit is due.)
Anywho, I wanted to add Designs on Cloud 9 patterns to this project, so I covered up some of the elements in the collage and added my own such as the 2 bear .png's from the "school bears" pattern set and some flowers that came with my digital program.  I then printed it out and added it to an inexpensive frame that I got from Walmart for $3.00.  I guess you can call this a somewhat Hybrid project since I mixed a paper element with digital.  I used a flower .svg from the "Fancy Flower" pattern set. 
This is how it turned out.  I hope you like it.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

1 comment:

  1. What a great gift and blessing, Staci. She'll probably keep this for years to come.

    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)