Friday, February 15, 2013

Love you to the Moon!

Hi, I just wanted to share a layout I did of my two LOVES!

When I tell my little one that I love him, he always tells me "I Love you more"
so I have to top that and I say "I Love you to the Moon and back"  so when Michelle created this patten I had to have it and I had an adorable picture in mind for it.  
I just love this photo of the two of them... this is a for sure Kodak moment, because it doesn't happen all that often when they are cute and cuddly together.
I used "sMOOches" for the title and the cow hanging on the moon and "Laurie's Labels" for the label that I stamped on from Designsoncloud9.com
The stamps are from Joyslife.com "All around Sentiments" and "Everyday Occasions" stamps sets
Now I don't know if anyone noticed, but the saying on the photo is not correct.  
Here I was all proud that I made a great saying out of Joys stamps. 
(don't get me wrong it's not the stamps fault)
  After putting it all together I went to bed and suddenly woke in the middle of the night thinking "OMGosh it's not YOUR it's YOU'RE my everything..... LOL!!  
Oh well, that is what makes scrapping great right!  The little mistakes that add to the charm to the layout. 
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)