Sunday, January 10, 2010

Part 1 of 2 svg's ...


These would be perfect for a Superbowl Party lo... Fingers crossed for the Jets to get in (for my hubby) Me, the only reason I care is that it makes a happy hubby, not a crabby hubby. Last night watching his Jets he was very uptight! Ended good tho, Thank Goodness! J ~ E ~ T ~ S, JETS!, JETS!, JETS! My 4 year old Daughter does that chant, my hubby taught it to her as soon as she could talk! TOO funny! Enjoy the SVG be sure to check back for part 2 tomorrow. Click here for file.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderfu of you to share again....love you Baby word book...turned out just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't heard from my CM lady. She must be out of town or somethng.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive