Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Toilet Paper Caper


 
I finally did a layout after a long dry spell due to no scraproom! (YEAH ME!!!) The room is still not finished but I am able to use a very little strip of counter space, it is a little cramped. Anywho, the Cricut MB had a little challenge called Laying it Down... they grab a sketch every week to motivate everyone, so I figured this looks like a good place to start, let me play too! The picture is a little dark and I don't know why I made my title page page 2, but like I said I have been off the horse for way to long. Sorry the pic is so dark, I took about 4 and this was the best one.

Journaling: Mommy came out of the kitchen to find you had taken the toilet paper out of the closet and was having a great time ripping it to shreds. Too cute!

I was saying in a post on the Cricut MB that it takes me forever to put a layout together - something this simple should not have taken me over 3 hrs to put together. I have issues! LOL and to boot I reversed the title page DUH!!!!

I have to say thanks to Aymee Southernbelle's SVG for the roll of TP, the SVG borders on the pics were purchased from MyScrapChick.com and the talk bubble is from Images By Heather
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Love the title and what great colors on your layout.. That's so cute...
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is toooooo cute...I love that you scrapped this...so adorable...what a great page...and the title is fabulous...adore that paper roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that!!! I love it!!!! That border from My Scrap Chick is perfect with it! It reminds me of toilet paper rolls lined up!!! If you don't mind, may I share it on the blog? If so, just let me know. You can email me at aymee810@yahoo.com or leave me a comment on the blog. Thanks gf! Again, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! TP is so much fun for the little ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive