Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Weekend ~ Wedding

Click on this picture to see more, if you would like.

These are pictures of the Family wedding we went to this weekend on Long Island. We spent the entire weekend out there starting on Fri for the rehersal dinner & then we had a Baptism to attend on Sunday ~ another brother of my hubby's up from FL for the weekend. (he has 5 brothers & 1 sister). Kira was the flower girl.
I finally have a nice family picture to put into my Family layout I made a long time ago. Click here to see the post.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and sounds like an absolutely wonderful time. And yes, color digi with a digi I used copic markers. However, I used some copic markers over some parts of the colored digi....Thank you for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful family! You daughter is so cute and pretty! Thanks for sharing these precious photos :)
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive