Monday, March 7, 2011

A place for those Box tops for Educations ~

This is an altered Crystal Light container to hold all the box tops and the Campbell's soup labels for education that I collect to help raise money for supplies for my daughters school.
I entered this project in The Beary Scrap's Facebook Challenge
Here is a before...
And, the after....
Awwww ain't she just an adorable little chef (chef cutting file is from Treasure Box Designs) The Tear Bear pattern is from The Beary Scrap.
Too cute, right?!!!!
And finally a side view...
Now I can collect those little papers in style.
I must mention so I do not get anyone upset with me again, that this idea for the Box Top holder came from a Facebook aqaintance named Lara Klomp-Walker.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! I shove mine in a pale in the corner of the kitchen and its such an eye sore that I sometimes hide it and forget to cut off the box tops. Soooo loving this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! I put mine in a pail in the corner of the kitchen and its such an eye sore that I usually put it aside so I dont have to look at it and then I forget about the box tops. Soooo loving this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive