Thursday, March 10, 2011

Setting up a Website

I am in the process of setting up a website to sell some of my tear critters, occasional layouts and paper piecings, and svg titles that I am going to create. My titles will have 3 layers to them. I am going to sell them for $1.00 each. The titles will be a downloaded item so there will be no shipping charges. I have created one so far and the plug on my laptop has stopped working, so I will be on hold with making them until I find a new plug. You can find my website... HERE Keep in mind that I am still in the process of setting it up, so as of right now I only have 1 item listed for sale, my laptop with all my photos on it is not operational right now so I can not upload anything else to it, until I get it fixed.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci
PS: if you have any title suggestions or request please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive