Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Tourists

Now listed on Ebay
Here is another DT project for the week, the cutting files for these cuties can be found at
The bears were created using mulberry paper and acrylic tear bear patterns from
I have vacation on the brain, we are leaving in a few days for the Outer Banks,
so I decided to create this cute little bear family.
They are on vacation in the most magical and happy place on earth...
Disney!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci
Click on photos for larger view
A look at the entire family

Sweet little girl holding her Mickey balloons

Dad with his camera ready to capture those magical memories

Mom holding the map trying to navigate the best way through the parks, not missing any of the attraction
Last but certainly not least the adorable little boy with his Yummy Mickey ice cream treat
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along at http://ShesASassyLady.blogspot.com your entry has been received and you are eligible to win. Note you can enter a new design daily for more chances to win. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodnees! I want! So cute!
    Thanks CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bears are super sweet! Love the Disney balloons... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I have made some bears with the mulberry paper, but I don't think that I am pulling up enough fibers to get this look when I brush the paper. You do a great job! tfs Tami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive