Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bottle caps images anyone?

I have been playing around and making some 1" bottle cap images. I have some bottle caps coming in the mail to play with and will post my projects as I make them.
 I have made some Monster High images, Angry Bird images and Hello Kitty so far.
If your interested, the images come as a zipped file in .jpg, and .png formats (they print out onto 8.5" x 11" paper) they all have a slight border around them.  Use a 1" circle punch to cut them out.
$1.50 a set. via paypal only.  If interested email me ~ pmsm0412@gmail.com
Please include which sets you would like and your email address associated with your Paypal account so I can send you an invoice.  
I DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO THESE IMAGES...
YOU ARE PAYING FOR MY TIME, FOR HUNTING AND RESIZING..


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)