Friday, July 20, 2012

Planting Tomatoes Layout and DC9 FREEBIE

TGIF!!!  Just wanted to share a layout of my kids.
We tried a garden in the past, but my the majority of my little backyard is shady and my garden did not do well at all even though it got sun some parts of the day, but I guess you need that all day sun for a great garden.  So, I had my hubby take down the huge garden box, level out the soil and just plant grass, now we container plants on my deck which is mostly in the sun.  Last year I had tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers planted, but this year we only did regular tomatoes and grape tomatoes.  I let my kids plant some and they had a great time doing and love to sneak out and pick the red grapes and just pop'em right then and there.

I used a past freebie from Designs on Cloud 9 "Seeds of Kindness" and parts of the "Spring Beauty" pattern set, the title I did on my own.


Here is a close up of the little cuties on the seed packet.


Check out Designs on Cloud 9  for this weeks freebie and new pattern sets.

Ice Cream Cart



Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci



1 comment:

  1. What a perfect freebie this week. My favorite food is ice cream and with our weather so hot it just sounds that much better!!!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)