Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cards

Morning all!  I just wanted to share 2 cards I made... I would love to start making more cards they are just so much more personal to give then a store bought.  Don't get me wrong I still buy the occasional card when it is a last minute deal or an OMGosh I forgot moment (We all have those moments LOL)
Both cards are pinterest.com inspired.  
I have to tell that is one ADDICTIVE sight... so so many cool things and lots and lots of inspiration!!!

This card I made for my Godmother's wedding... 
I used the curly flowers pattern set from Designs on Cloud 9

This one I made for a special friend, for her Birthday!
I used the "Scalloped Circle Shapes" and the "Lacy Tags" Pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9.
If you are interested in how to make the flower, the tutorial for it is HERE

I hope you like them!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)