Monday, October 29, 2012

Trick or Treat...

Smell my Feet!  Just love that little jingle when I was kid.  LOL
Just wanted to share a little layout I did using files from Designs on Cloud 9 and the border templates from Kiwi Lane Designs.  I am not loving my paper choices (I have the worst time choosing my papers, I wish it come to me easily.  Sometimes I absolutely love my choices but most of the time I am OK with the choices)  anywho.... here is the layout of my 2 kids at Halloween 2 years ago.

Here are some cute treat bags that I made for my daughters classmates using more Designs on Cloud 9 patterns and my 2.5" Halloween embellishments that are for Sale in my store ( link above )

Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)