Friday, March 8, 2013

Monster High Birthday

Hi there!  
For todays DT post I am sharing a Birthday card I made my 8 yr old daughter.  
She is a Monster High fanatic!  
She has collected over 20 dolls over the past 2 years and has her sights set on more! 
 Shesh... hopefully this fad lasts a long time!  
Anywho... Onto the card...
I used four Designs on Cloud 9 pattern sets.
Heart shape: "Cool Love"
Flourish: "Fancy Flourishes"
Lips w/ Fangs: "Love Bites"
Tag: "Laurie's Labels"
I did some dry embossing on the top mat and then took a block buffer and sanded away the color, added a sparkly pink ribbon and some pink Stickles on the flourish to tie in the bling of the ribbon.
I used the print and cut feature with the Cameo for the printed pic of the Ghoul friends of Monster High in the heart shape and the sentiment inside "Hope it's Fang~tastic" (Love that feature)
The fabulous stamps on the front of the card is from Joys Life stamps "Everyday Occasions"
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)