Friday, April 19, 2013

What's Shakin? and a shower gift

Hi all!  Today I wanted to show you a cute little recycled Skippy Peanut Butter jar.  I put the paper piecing on an action wobble - so fitting for this right!? LOL (could not get a photo of it wobbling though)
I used one of the Hot Peppers from the Cinco de Mayo pattern set and one of the labels from  Laurie's Labels... both sets are from  Designs on Cloud 9
The sentiment on the label is from one of Joyslife.com's new stamp set "That Tastes Punny"
you can get the new sets here.
I plan on collecting the Box Tops for Education and Campbell's Labels in the jar.
I also wanted to share a shower gift I made ... I decorated a Wilton Cupcake/sheet cake carrier with vinyl then put a cupcake cook book, cupcake wrappers, cupcake tin, sprinkles, cake mix, wooden spoon and towel inside and then wrapped it all up in cellophane with a pretty bow.
 the cute little cupcake on the side is from Designs on Cloud 9's Sweets for my Sweet set.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)