I got a personal layout done last night since the kids were @ grandma's Sleepover camp LOL. I was pregnant last year with Aiden, about 7mths and we went to Murrells Inlet, SC. We went to Walmart and bought Kira a pink fishing pole and she went fishing for the first time... all she wanted to do was reel it back in ... oh and cast but that was potential hazard LOL. So dad casted and she reeled. And darned if she didn't catch her first fish... she was so excited. There was this sweet man fishing at the same time and saw how excited she was and started talking to us and said that he had a gift for her since it was her first catch... he gave her this sort of "lava lamp" type of thing. She was thrilled!!
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (235)
- My temporary scrap area...
- Made my first Office/Craft room purchase for the B...
- Working on the basement...
- Opps, here's one more for sons album...
- I started my sons baby album a while ago...
- Someone or two...
- Treasure Box Designs
- While the kiddies are away, Mommy will play!
- Beautiful Day!!
- Well I decided that the layout I was going to add...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!!!!
- First catch
- Going to attempt to get a head start on finishing ...
- ▼ July (18)