Sunday, July 26, 2009

Working on the basement...


I am so excited!!! My basement is coming together. It has a long way to go, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel... (it is extremely faint, but I none the less see it!!!!) That means my scrap/craft room is become a reality. My dad came to help Joe get the door framed out and squared... and the base of the framing in. He is going to come back either next weekend or the following to help box out the air ducting... yeah!!!!! Picture is of what part of the basement looks like now...

Anywho... I posted a new lo on ebay tonight... just a one pager and it is so cute...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220458362320



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive