has anyone seen the trick to making your own glue dots, I came across it a week or two ago somewhere (sorry I don't remember where to give credit) but it sounds like an awesome trick & alot cheaper than buying actual Glue Dots.
You use Aleene's Tack it over & over glue
Take wax paper & drop whatever size drops onto your wax paper
let completely dry (overnight or more) until completely clear....
Whala you have glue dots!!!
To store them just place another piece of wax paper overtop.
Sounds like a good trick...Now if I can only find the glue used to make them.
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (235)
- Santa Hat SVG
- Attempting a SVG file
- Glue Glider Pro
- Happy Thanksgiving!!
- SVGCuts.com is giving away....
- My Cabinets ...
- Make your own glue dots...
- Wow, Myscrapchick.com is having a awesome SALE!!
- So excited!! Updated
- Blog contest @ My cricut Scrapbooking
- The basement saga continues...
- Check out this cute pumpkin Tutorial...
- ▼ November (12)