Friday, November 6, 2009

The basement saga continues...

Well, we are getting there! We have the carpet layed in the TV area and part of the play area... I am probably going to put those brightly colored rubber puzzle shaped mats that connect together down in the rest of the play area. We have my parents old leather chair and love seat w/ their old rought~iron coffee table in our tv area, now alls we have to get is a nice 42" or 46" lcd flat pannel tv...

I am so jonesing for my scrap area to get done so I can catch up playing catch up with all my scrapbooking and try to start my Aunts wedding album that I am figuring she may get on her 1st anniversary at the rate I am going! tee~hee!
I will take a pic & show you before and after shots so far...

Well I can't seem to find the before picture to post so here is the link to my prior post with the picture in it and then when I get back from taking Kira to the dentist I will post the updated but not finished after shot... http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/2009/07/working-on-basement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)