Sunday, July 4, 2010

Four

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day celebrating with family and friends, I just wanted to post this before we head out to the neighbors for their annual 4th of July bash.


I am on a roll, this is the second layout I have completed in two days.. WOW!!, and I have a third that is just waiting on pictures. Have you ever taken a picture and load it up onto the computer and it just hits you right away - "I need to scrap this" and you know exactly what you want on it, from the title to the papers, colors everything. OF COURSE IT DOES!! WHAT AM I ASKING ~ YOU ARE A SCRAP~BOOKER!!
well, that is what happened to me and I don't print my pics from the computer (don't like the way my printer does them) so it is sitting on my work area awaiting it's photos.

Anywho, this is my daughter Kira at age 4. I used a sketch from scrap a-little-sketch.com / sketch #27. The daisies are an svg from Shirley's blog ~ Paper,Scissors, Ink. The daisy circle is from Paulo's blog SCAL-files (I think). I don't have a clue where I got the fence file from (looks like the sizzix die cut fence). I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! Look at her beautiful face! Wow! You are on extra proud mama Staci! :)
    Kira, you are a doll sweetie!
    Beautiful layout, enjoy your day!
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci, what a beautiful little girl and beautiful layout!!! Love the flowers!!! Have a wonderful week!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staci, this is gorgeous, I love the flower circle your girl is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Staci! Your little girl is so pretty! Love your use of the flowers on this layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)