Thursday, July 22, 2010

You are my Sunshine / no svg to share today (sorry)

This is a layout of my Son Aiden playing in the little pool we have set up on the deck.  The small pic on top is him saying enthusiastically "CHEESE" , he is such a ham!

A close up of some of the stitching and the title, an SVG title I got from Just Yolie's blog, she is a sweetie and shares alot of svg's & great projects.


The wave border & sun are svg's, but I don't remember where I got them from, but the flourish I picked up from Images by Heather M.  She is awesome, she has alot of great svg files and a wealth of tutorial for SCAL & Inkscape.


I hope you like it, I kinda love this one, so bright and cheery & he just looks so so cute!!!
Thanks for stopping by.  xxx, Staci
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful page... I just absolutely love all of the details...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [22 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I'm working on a water page today too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on this one! Great summer colors and the whole page just has spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page!! Girl you know how to scrap it!! LOL
    Glad to see you used one of my SVGs! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful layout Staci!
    The top stitchings are so pretty!
    Luv,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your layouts and your blog! You also commented on my star album that is on Rowenna's site. She forgot to list my site, it is www.mymonstercreations.com. I look forward to blogging with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is sooo cute!!! Love the bright colors and the embossing!!! Super cute layout, Staci!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely precious! I love the embossing on the sun and title! Beautiful layout!
    I'm following you now too!

    Kandrew

    Giveaways, Tutorials, Free files,
    Reviews, Projects, Ideas & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Staci! You won the stamps on my blog! Please email me with your addy at justyolie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)