Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Creating in Carolina Challenge

First my Daughter (she is 5) wanted me to share her Sand art dude... cute right! OK now onto the challenge...
Now here is my entry for Cely's Challenge from Creating in Carolina Blog. I used her pretty bird cage SVG. You need to use one of her free svg's to enter into her challenge.
Check her out, she is a sweet and funny lady that loves to share & there is still a little time to play the challenge ends tomorrow @ 7pm. She is offering a great prize if you LOVE SVG's to 2 lucky winners, one chosen by random.org & one judged (not by her).

Thanks for looking and wish me luck!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Well...hhaha...I love them both...the sand dude made me feel happy and your card said AHhhhhh, how very pretty. Why can't I think of something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters project is so cute and fun! I see a future crafter in her! lol
    Your card is beautiful Staci. Very elegant.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look of this card! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter's sand dude is cute! Love the orange hair! :)

    Your card is beautiful!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOWZERS Staci!!! This card is AMAZING!!! You've way over the top done Cely's file justice...I LOVE the warmth of this card and how absolutely elegant it looks!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    I also want to THANK YOU so much for your AMAZING comment on my blog!!!! I have a HUGE smile on my face!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive