Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My 1st Tri~fold card

Here is my first attempt at making a tri fold card... My son's 2nd Birthday is not until Nov. 15th, but I figured since Cely inspired me to make a tri-fold card I would make his card.
He absolutely adores Mickey Mouse & we are going to Disney for his Birthday around Thanksgiving, anywho...
I used the lovely Penny Ducan's svg for the card. I made my own Tear Bear pattern with SCAL2 and some cereal boxes & made my adorable little bear ( I need to practice on making them) I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge for the ears on my bear and the Mickey character. The #2 is the font, Blades.
I kept it very simple.

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. Your trifold card is perfect... I love it....Can't believe it is your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful...I love it...and that fuzzy bear .. SUPER!! See...now wasn't that easy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute that's so sweet, awesome job. It's so fun to try new stuff. I bet he will love it.
    ~Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl!!!! This is super cute card!! And that's your own bear!!!??? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done that bear is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love you card the little bear is so cute!!!!! will you be putting instructions on your site for him???

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely Staci! I don't think i can do anything like that. Wow! and your tear bear is so darling! Can't wait to see more!
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love your TEar Bear--I just finished a layout today using one! haha! GREAT job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Staci your card is VERY cute. I love the bear.
    Annel

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beyond adorable! I love it! marzee carnes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive