Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I got attitude!!!

3 to be exact... thank you girls...




You can qualify for the $5 Digis with Attitude store gift certificate, you must:
list 3 things that make you/your blog different, pass this award on the 5 others, display the badge/award on your sidebar linking to the Digis with Attitude Challenge Blog, and please read the Digi's with Attitude guidelines ~ HERE

3 things that make me or my blog different
1. I like scrambled eggs and cream cheese sandwiches
2. I post more tutorials and giveaways on my blog than I post projects
3. I am me, that makes me different right there...LOL

The 5 nominated blogs to receive award

1. Jacque - Jacque's Joie de Vivre
2. Cindy - Cindy's Creations
3. Penny - Penny Ducan Creations
4. Jamie - Bits of Paper
xxx, Staci





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award(s)! :) I can't wait to check out the blogs you gave the award to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Staci!!! Thank you so very much!!! That was so sweet of you to think of me...Big hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive