Friday, May 17, 2013

Altered Wood Frame

Hey there! My last DT project for Joyslife.com was a Home Decor project.
This was a tough one for me, but this is what we came up with.
I bought one of those unfinished wooden frames from Michael's covered it with a patterned paper of her choice, inked the edges then we stamped all the words she chose from the Joyslife.com stamp set 
"Everyday Occasions".
I cut some patterns from Designs on Cloud 9 ~ I used the magnolia flower from the "Fancy Flowers" set and the rose from the "Curly Flowers" set to make the dimensional flowers.
Needed to add a little bling on the frame so I followed some of the swirls on the paper with Stickles and glued on some skittles or dew drops over the flowers in the pattern.
 Whala.... a pretty little girly frame.  
I may take it to work with me or give it to my daughter for her room.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)