Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cow-a-Bunga! Dude

Hi, just wanted to share a layout I did of my kids doing a little body boarding...
I used "Surf and Turf" (this months FREE with purchase file) 
I made the cows using mulberry paper so they are soft and fuzzy,
and "ribbon slides" pattern from Designs on Cloud 9
Closer look at first page 
 and closer look at page 2.
I used Joy's Life stamps "My Hero" set for the sentiments on the ribbon slidders.
Thanks for looking!
Hugs, Staci


  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry for taking so long to respond :)

  2. Love this layout! I left a comment somewhere about it...maybe Facebook. I'm saving as a reference for future use...thank you for the inspiration!

  3. Thank you! I love these little cows and my 4yr old son LOVES cows :) Glad I could be of inspiration LOL


Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)