Friday, May 3, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Just wanted to share the little Teacher Appreciation gifts I made for my Daughter to give to her teachers.
I used Joyslife.com's New Stamp Set "My Hero" and one of her older sets "Everyday Occasions"
the bear piecing and .png bear images are from Designs on Cloud  9's "School Bears" pattern set and the topper I made by welding one of the borders from the "Short Borders 2" set also from Designs on Cloud 9 to a rectangle and adding score lines for easy folding.
and the others are just cute stick figures that fit the type of teachers ie; computer, gym, etc. off the internet
I made this one slightly larger for her main Teacher and paper pieced the bear with the globe.
then on the following ones I did the print and cut method using my Cameo (LOVE) 
Below I cut a file that someone shared on a Silhouette forum from vinyl and applied it to a clear acrylic clipboard that I got at Walmart and embellished it with ribbons and flowers to make the other part of her main teachers gift.
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)