Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rolling....

Well, we are on a roll with the basement. I got my food shelves done and all loaded. We have a lot of the sheet rock up, we still have to box out the heating trunk and finish sheet rocking, but we are rolling along. I can't wait to be able to hang out down there and do some scrapbooking while the kids play or watch t.v. My bigest thing is uncluttering the upstairs! The kids rooms look like storage areas! Once I get all the extra stuff out of their rooms I will be able to finish decorating them. Ugh, so frustrating!! Stinks to clean too... have to move several things over and over!!!! I hate to clean as it is... & add a whole lot of steps to it....YUCK! Oh well soon enough. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive