Friday, July 1, 2011

Announcing the new Design Team for Designs on Cloud 9

I am so excited to announce that I have accepted a spot on





Design Team
This is my first project
went off of a sketch from Sketch Support


This cute 2 page layout is going to a Facebook aquantance that was asking fellow scrappers if they could help her make a scrapbook for a family that was in the hospital with their litle baby boy Dennis who was waiting for a heart transplant. Sadly baby Dennis has since passed.

I feel so blessed to be able to help this family preserve their babies photos.


A close up of the adorable bear family
I used two files from Designs on Cloud 9


I adjusted the size of the daughter bear to make the Momma bear.

I hope you like it!

Now hurry over to Michelle's website...
she has more adorable and origanl paper piecing cutting files in all different formats and digi images.
You're sure to fall in love with her designs!

Be sure to sign up for her newsletter to keep up on the latest news and awesome freebies.
(you can find the sign up link on left sidebar under INFO on the website )
You can also check out Designs on Cloud 9 Facebook page for some great inspiration, challenges, giveaways and to just make some great new scrappy friends!



The Team is made up of 5 Amazing designers

Please when you get a chance go visit them...
I will also link them up on my sidebar so you can find them easy.
Sue
Facebook Page ~ Scrappin with Mom
Ebay ~ Scrappin with Mom

Debbie
Blog ~ Scrappin Sunshine
Ebay ~ search SSFF

Rainie
Facebook page ~ Memories put 2gether
Ebay ~ search MP2G


Samantha
Ebay ~ Sticker Gil Studio

Staci (that's me)
Facebook Page ~ Precious Memories Scrapbooking and More
Ebay ~ search PMSM


Thanks for visiting!
Hugs, Staci

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)