I wanted to make something a little different for my Designs on Cloud 9 DT project this week. So I was thinking about games and vacation and how my daughter loves to play Tic Tac Toe with us, so this is what I came up with.... I hope you like it.
I will try to give you an idea of how I made this. I apologize in advance for my horrible directions as I am not very good at explaining things.
1. I imported the sun and palm tree from the Pink Paradise pattern set and the flip flops from flip flop family set into SCAL2
2. I added a rounded edge rectangle from the SCAL shapes library
3. overlapped, sized and postitioned them the way I wanted them
4. copied the resized files and pasted them onto page 2 in scal
5. went back to page 1 and then unioned (made one piece) the sun, palm and rectangle together
6. I cut the board and the base of the flip flops out of heavy duty cereal boxes
7. I then cut all the seperated pieces out of card stock and patterend paper
8. chalked, inked doodled and assembled.
Now I need to laminate all the pieces so they can actually stand up to a lot of handling.
Sorry again about my horrible directions.
Thanks for visiting!