Friday, July 22, 2011

Groovy





Hi all, It is so darn Hot here in NJ, that today was a crafty day in the nice cold basement while the kids play and watch movies down there with me. I finally got around to doing a page for my kids scrapbook ( I have so much cathcing up to do it's CRAZY!!)

Anywho, here is a personal layout I made using the...

Groovy pattern set from http://designsoncloud9.com .

(I used all the pieces from the set on this one page layout & they fit perfectly, I didn't even have to resize them when I imported them into SCAL2!)
I know the pics aren't from the sixties, but when I saw this set I thought of the pic of my daughter with the shades on making the peace sign w/ her hand... so I went with it. ~ Thanks for looking!

Hugs, Staci



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)