Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Disney LO - OK PSI, challenge accepted & completed~ LOL


We have been talking about a trip to Disney in Nov, so I have the Mousey bug... so I decided to find my pro shot of my DD, DH and myself in front of Cinderellas Castle. This was our first trip to Disney.
I want to journal in the blank yellow space, just not sure what I am going to write yet.
Thanks for looking.
Curious about the title of my blog post... well I was challenged to get my Mojo going by Shirley check out her blog Paper scissors ink ,she said she would do a lo if I did one, I took the challenge and completed it.
Your turn! LOL

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic and fun page!!! Luv the Mickey ears and the font. Looks like a lot of fun going on here!!! Super sweet photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You beat me! Great LO, I will try and get mine posted before kids get out of school...I should be painting the bathroom but...
    Thanks for sharing, Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic page...I love the colors and how you did the mickey and stars border...love it. My dh, dd, and myself are going in October this year...can't wait, will be dh and my 2nd time, my dd's 1st time. so I am very excited and you give me inspiration.... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice LO! Love the star and Mickey ear border!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout, love that border did you create that with scal or is it from a cart?
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is gorgeous. The border really sets it off! And of course the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave some bloggy love :0)

Blog Archive