I purchased a netbook yesterday because my laptop battery & powercord died & it would have cost me over $200 to replace both of those & the netbook cost mejust a little more. Now I am rethinking my purchase because this will be my soul computer in the house... do any of you have a netbook that they run scal off of? I am not that savy about MB's & GB's to know if 160MB is enough to run ds & SCAL w/o slowing the little thing down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE PLEASE I only have 20 days from yesterday to return it if I made a mistake. HELP PLEASE!!
Thanks to the 2 that answered, I have decided to keep my netbook. I have loaded both SCAL & DS & comp seems to be running fine. Hopefuly it will stay this way.
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (160)
- Collection of tuts from Splitcoaststampers
- Happy Memorial Day!!!
- Litte Hungry Caterpillar SVG
- Disney LO - OK PSI, challenge accepted & complet...
- Happy Sunday, was wondering....
- 60% off Cricut Cart Coupon / 2nd post
- Tribal tattoo element
- How do you choose?
- A Birthday blog candy from ~ CLOSED
- Ooops! 2nd post today
- Award... your going places baby!
- One Day blog CANDY~ 2nd post today
- Happy Mother's Day All you fine Mom's!!!
- Perfect for Mother's Day or a Mommy and Me project...
- Dieters "cupcake"
- Help, Netbook mistake??????????answered
- ▼ May (17)