Do you pick your photos first then look for a sketch or do you find a sketch and then look for photos to fit it? I am having a heck of a time catching up.... I am probably 3 1/2 years behind on my 5 year olds layouts and my 18 month old probably has maybe 7 pages all together. I think it is overwhelming me and it's making me loose my mojo along with my scrap area not totally done so I can not organize everything the way I want especially all my paper packs & not having an electrical outlet conveniently located, I have an extension cord running across my area that I work & have tripped over it several times while over there!
I started to pick some photos to scrap and label them with a possible title for a layout, but I don't know what happened with me doing that....I should get back to that & that may help me get back into it.
Anyway, how do you choose? If anyone has any photo organizing techniques they would like to share I am certainly open to suggestions. Thanks all! XXX, Staci
- ► 2013 (36)
- ► 2012 (92)
- ► 2011 (160)
- Collection of tuts from Splitcoaststampers
- Happy Memorial Day!!!
- Litte Hungry Caterpillar SVG
- Disney LO - OK PSI, challenge accepted & complet...
- Happy Sunday, was wondering....
- 60% off Cricut Cart Coupon / 2nd post
- Tribal tattoo element
- How do you choose?
- A Birthday blog candy from ~ CLOSED
- Ooops! 2nd post today
- Award... your going places baby!
- One Day blog CANDY~ 2nd post today
- Happy Mother's Day All you fine Mom's!!!
- Perfect for Mother's Day or a Mommy and Me project...
- Dieters "cupcake"
- Help, Netbook mistake??????????answered
- ▼ May (17)